濮阳东方医院看妇科收费不高-【濮阳东方医院】,濮阳东方医院,濮阳东方看妇科病评价很高,濮阳东方医院男科治早泄很不错,濮阳东方医院治阳痿评价比较高,濮阳东方价格不高,濮阳东方医院治早泄可靠,濮阳市东方医院咨询中心
濮阳东方医院看妇科收费不高濮阳东方妇科医院看病专业吗,濮阳东方医院做人流口碑怎么样,濮阳东方医院割包皮价格费用,濮阳东方看妇科病评价好专业,濮阳东方男科医院割包皮手术安全吗,濮阳东方妇科医院做人流口碑很不错,濮阳东方医院男科技术安全放心
(KGTV and wire reports) -- In a lengthy press conference with reporters in the White House Rose Garden on Friday afternoon, President Donald Trump said he would consider building a wall without approval from Congress.His remarks came after he met with Democratic Congressional leaders, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer, about ending the partial government shutdown. "Yes, I have. And I can do it if I want," Trump told a reporter when he was asked if has considered using emergency powers to build his wall and secure the .6 billion needed for construction.The reporter then asked if that means he doesn't need Congressional approval to build the wall."Absolutely," Trump said. "We can call a national emergency. I haven't done it. I may do it. I may do it. We can call a national emergency and build it very quickly. It's another way of doing it."The White House message during the shutdown has been that there is a "national security emergency" at the border.Asked if that was a threat to Democrats, Trump replied, "I never threaten anybody, but I am allowed to do it -- call a national emergency."ABC News, citing sources, reported Friday that Trump's administration could reprogram funds from the Department of Defense and elsewhere – a move which would circumvent Congress – to build the wall. "Sources tell ABC News the discussions are still on the 'working level' adding that there's a range of legal mechanisms that are being considered before such a decision is announced," ABC News reported.CNN reported that Trump and three officials from the Department of Homeland Security met in December to look at "options that would allow Trump to build the border wall by tapping into military funding if he was unable to secure the money he wants from Congress.""Two officials said that the Pentagon believes that there is roughly -2 billion that could be set aside from the Defense Department budget to fund this effort," CNN reported.Trump is facing newly empowered House Democrats who are refusing to budge issue of wall funding.Trump and top democrats met early Friday for nearly two hours. Both sides had differing views about the meeting -- Pelosi called the meeting "contentious" while Trump said the talks were "productive."On Thursday, Pelosi dug into the Democrats refusal to fund Trump's wall. "We are not doing a wall," calling the proposed structure an "immorality."Trump said there are plans to continue discussions on ending the shutdown through the weekend. It was not clear who would be part of those meetings.ABC News and CNN contributed to this report. 2627
(KGTV) -- DoorDash announced Thursday that the information of 4.9 million users was affected by a data breach. The company said in a blog post that 4.9 million consumers, Dashers and merchants who joined before April 5, 2018 were affected. According to DoorDash, profile information including names, email addresses, delivery addresses, order history, phone numbers and hashed, salted passwords were accessed during the breach. The company says the last four digits of payment cards and bank accounts were also compromised for some consumers, delivery workers and merchants, but full credit card and banking information was not accessed. For 100,000 Dashers, driver’s license numbers were also accessed, the company said. DoorDash says it’s in the process of notifying those affected. The company says a third party accessed the data on May 4, 2019 and that it only became aware of the hack earlier in September. Get more information here. 947
(KGTV) - A 5-year-old boy who was reported missing in Los Angeles Saturday night was found safe in San Diego.Police put out an alert Sunday for the public to help find Lorenzo Capriccio. He was reported missing by his mother Saturday evening after he was last seen at Union Station in downtown Los Angeles.The boy’s mother told police she thought Lorenzo might be in the San Diego area with a family member.Police said Monday afternoon that Lorenzo was found in San Diego County in good condition with a legal guardian.The circumstances that led to Lorenzo's disappearance were not immediately released. 611
(KGTV) - Has there been a major disease outbreak every election year since 2004?No.The meme making such a claim has several inaccuracies.Coronavirus is also called Covid-19 because it was first detected in the non-election year of 2019.In addition, Sars was identified in 2003, not 2004.Zika was 2015, not 2016.The Swine Flu was declared a pandemic in 2009, not 2010. 375
(KGTV) - Did a Colorado Girl Scout clean up after rebranding her Somoa cookies into a tribute to Aquaman star Jason Momoa?Yes!5th grader Charlotte Holmberg and her mom printed up pictures of Momoa and pasted them to the back of the box. Her "Momoas" quickly sold out. 276